OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 03:56
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:54
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:21 Hey Diana!! I’m okay, how’re you?
I think I'm catching a cold...
oh nooo, hope you're feeling a bit better *hugs*
Thanks!! *hugs back*
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:59
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:54
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:21 Hey Diana!! I’m okay, how’re you?
I think I'm catching a cold...
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon <3

Thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 04:17
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 03:56
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 03:54
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:21 Hey Diana!! I’m okay, how’re you?
I think I'm catching a cold...
oh nooo, hope you're feeling a bit better *hugs*
Thanks!! *hugs back*
npp!!!!!!!! <3333

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 04:03
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:59
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 03:47
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:15 *flops onto the floor* hi y’all
hi lily!!
Hi Hana!! Hru??
I'm good, catching up on my shop orders lol!! You??
I’m okay, quite tired and might sleep soon

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: Today, 04:54
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 04:03
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:59
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 03:47
Lily Young wrote: Today, 03:15 *flops onto the floor* hi y’all
hi lily!!
Hi Hana!! Hru??
I'm good, catching up on my shop orders lol!! You??
I’m okay, quite tired and might sleep soon
Okk! Have a good nap!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I drew an apple Image posted by the member

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
That looks so good

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: 18 minutes ago That looks so good
:3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff