OOC Let's Chat!

I don't like paper straws

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:45 I don't like paper straws
I like paper straws!! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 01:00
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:45 I don't like paper straws
I like paper straws!! :wow:

What about noodle straws? :wow:
Image posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

OOC Let's Chat!
I just finished watching all three Enola Homles movies

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carilla wrote: Today, 01:11 I just finished watching all three Enola Homles movies
Ooo! Those are great! Did you like them?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii guys!

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Wong wrote: Today, 01:42 Hii guys!
Hi Lauren

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 00:23
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 00:09 Had a wee thread idea myself for Colin's loreee. It's about time Emmi hurried over to Colin's abode and see what the craic is with his heart!
Oo yay! His heart is broken and he's terrified Emmi will reject him!

Maybe Emmi can go to Altnaharra in August? She can see the feral Colin!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 00:10 Hi Colin!!!
How r u??
Good! Just planning some lore! WbU?


Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:13 Ooo! How cool! :wow:

I actually got to read a little old English and Middle English for my British Literature class, but wow! That’s so much cooler!

As far as Welsh, I’m more learning it just for fun and for a book series I enjoy reading that has Welsh. lol There’s no translation in one part so I wanted to understand what it said! :D
Yes, OE and ME are so much fun! And at least ME is understandable.

And yeah, Old Irish is super cool. Nothing at all like modern Gaelic!

And that's fun when bits of a book are left untranslated. You get to sort out what language it is and then try and translate it!
Wahoooo!!

Ooo! OE and ME discussions! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 02:19
Wahoooo!!

Ooo! OE and ME discussions! :wow:
I like that there are more performances in those languages now! You can watch all of Beowulf in OE now! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire