OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:15
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 20:12
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:09
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 20:03
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:00

WAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE SO GROWN UP!!!!!!! YOU DONT EVEN REMEBER YOUR CHILDHOOD
IT WASN'T THAT LONG AGO EITHER
YOUR A BIG KID NOWWWwWWww THIS IS TRAGICCCCCC ITS SO SADDDD YOU"RE ALL BIG AND GROWN :cry2: :cry2:
IVE NOT EVEN BEEN HERE A YEAR!?
YOU GREW UP TOOO FASTTTT
It just feels like that xd (Switched back to Fawkes)

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: Today, 20:17
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:15
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 20:12
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 20:09
Raphael Jourdain wrote: Today, 20:03

IT WASN'T THAT LONG AGO EITHER
YOUR A BIG KID NOWWWwWWww THIS IS TRAGICCCCCC ITS SO SADDDD YOU"RE ALL BIG AND GROWN :cry2: :cry2:
IVE NOT EVEN BEEN HERE A YEAR!?
YOU GREW UP TOOO FASTTTT
It just feels like that xd (Switched back to Fawkes)
Its so sad :'(

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 19:43
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 11:55
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 02:56
Emily Shephard wrote: Yesterday, 15:07 I'm good! An hour left of a seminar and then I am free!
Yay! :wow:
Still stumped on a dissertation draft though :lol:
Not yay! :'(

I know you'll smash it though sis! :green_heart:
Working through it slowly!

I've until the 19th to submit the first draft ;)
Woohoo! Emmi for the win!!
Aww some Colin and Olivia loreee!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 20:34
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 19:43
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 11:55
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 02:56
Emily Shephard wrote: Yesterday, 15:07 I'm good! An hour left of a seminar and then I am free!
Yay! :wow:
Still stumped on a dissertation draft though :lol:
Not yay! :'(

I know you'll smash it though sis! :green_heart:
Working through it slowly!

I've until the 19th to submit the first draft ;)
Woohoo! Emmi for the win!!
Aww some Colin and Olivia loreee!
It's a good thread!!

Maybe there'll be some EmmiCo lore soon??

:cute:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 20:39
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 20:34
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 19:43
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 11:55
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 02:56

Yay! :wow:



Not yay! :'(

I know you'll smash it though sis! :green_heart:
Working through it slowly!

I've until the 19th to submit the first draft ;)
Woohoo! Emmi for the win!!
Aww some Colin and Olivia loreee!
It's a good thread!!

Maybe there'll be some EmmiCo lore soon??

:cute:
It is! I was just reading it!!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 20:39
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 20:34
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 19:43
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 11:55
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 02:56

Yay! :wow:



Not yay! :'(

I know you'll smash it though sis! :green_heart:
Working through it slowly!

I've until the 19th to submit the first draft ;)
Woohoo! Emmi for the win!!
Aww some Colin and Olivia loreee!
It's a good thread!!

Maybe there'll be some EmmiCo lore soon??

:cute:
It's on my list! As are the bazillion cards ya ordered! :3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg im too emotional sometimes

Edit: Somehow somewhere a magic toothbrush, magic toothpick, and a Old Copy of the Daily Prophet magically appeared in my trunk :fool:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝