How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 oliviaaaaa
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hi troublemaker
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 EXCUSE MAW!? I am not a trouble maker!!! I haven't even got detention unlike you!
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Why not it's fun 9/10
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 sureeeee like you had fun...... maybe we should go back and continue to clean the bathroom. I personally would not allowed someone to force me to clean somewhere discussing as that!
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hello I asked her too 9/10 you cause chaos in the Children of Chaos
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Its called children of chaos of course I do
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hey Maya!
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 WILLOWWW!!
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐