OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:56
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:52 Ooo! MIKEY! :wow: :love:

Hi Penelope and Olivia!

Also, new banner I just finished if anyone is interested! :D

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Cutteeeee


Wait a minute....

*studies it*

HEY WHOS THAT CLONE FREAK?! /j
Hehe! Jade's been a passion project of mine for awhile now. I'm hoping to use her someday if I ever become staff here! :D

@Olivia Dye, if you mean money, well, you can collect 10 sickles every day from the lions common room, some errands, and especially if you open a shop! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:00
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:56
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:52 Ooo! MIKEY! :wow: :love:

Hi Penelope and Olivia!

Also, new banner I just finished if anyone is interested! :D

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Cutteeeee


Wait a minute....

*studies it*

HEY WHOS THAT CLONE FREAK?! /j
Hehe! Jade's been a passion project of mine for awhile now. I'm hoping to use her someday if I ever become staff here! :D

@Olivia Dye, if you mean money, well, you can collect 10 sickles every day from the lions common room, some errands, and especially if you open a shop! :D
lol never heard of it lmao I went through like 5 different people before I settle on Phoebe :lol:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
How do you make a shop? Or does anyone know where I can find a link to make one?

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:02 How do you make a shop? Or does anyone know where I can find a link to make one?
You could make one here Just create a new topic, add whatever you're going to sell, add a order form, prices and boom you got a shop

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Dye wrote: Today, 17:51 haiii I love your pfp!!!
Thank youu!! I love yours too!

@Avery Gray it looks soo clean, pretty and elegant!!
Last edited by Penelope Kneen on 9 Oct 2026, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:03
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:02 How do you make a shop? Or does anyone know where I can find a link to make one?
You could make one here Just create a new topic, add whatever you're going to sell, add a order form, prices and boom you got a shop

Ok thank you so much! i've been struggling to make one for a while

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:05
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:03
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:02 How do you make a shop? Or does anyone know where I can find a link to make one?
You could make one here Just create a new topic, add whatever you're going to sell, add a order form, prices and boom you got a shop

Ok thank you so much! i've been struggling to make one for a while
No problem <3 If you need help, don't be afraid and shoot me and owl! Id be happy to help

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
I also highly recommend Mentorship Program if you need any extra help on anything! The mentors are amazing and would be happy to help you learn to navigate the site and set you up for success! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I made a RP if anyone wants to join, go to Hogwarts grounds, then hogwarts Quidditch Stadium, if your interested of course!
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:19 Also does anyone know how to get a pet? Do I have to have like a certain amount of coins? Or a specific year rank?

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 18:19 Also does anyone know how to get a pet? Do I have to have like a certain amount of coins? Or a specific year rank?
Please refrain from double posting! You can always edit your previous response! :)

As far as your question, well, no. There's no prereqs for getting a pet. What you need to do is make sure you have enough money in your purse (hover over trunk button to see the amount you have) and then you'll write a RP of at least 400 words talking about how you got your pet. Then you apply here for whatever pet you want! Just make sure you have enough money for it!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.