Compliment the person above you!
You're so sweet and cute, I love your name!!
๐พ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐, ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ ๐๐๐
- ๐ต๐๐๐ ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐๐๐
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is super cool!
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Compliment the person above you!
A very promising lion
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Compliment the person above you!
Really OG like OOC you were one of the people who made Alex grow and there's this kaboom level of kindness like rahhh
sแดแดแดษดแด
, ษขสส๊ฐ๊ฐษชษดแด
แดส |
||
โษช๊ฐ แดส สษช๊ฐแด ษชs ษขแดษชษดษข แดแด แดแดแดษด แดษดสแดสษชษดษข, ษช สแดแด แด แดแด สษชแด แด ษชแด แดสsแดส๊ฐ.โ |
Compliment the person above you!
*tomato*
YOUโRE SERIOSUKY OEN OF THE BEST LIONS ON SITE!!
YOUโRE SERIOSUKY OEN OF THE BEST LIONS ON SITE!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Compliment the person above you!
Eventhough we haven't interacted much yet, You are really kind and very nice person from what people say!!
I also really like your ency and Pfp!!
I also really like your ency and Pfp!!
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Compliment the person above you!
You also seem amazing!! I love your name, pfp and ency and seem like a cool dude!! Wouldnโt mind maybe doin a RP or something in the future!!Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 17:46 Eventhough we haven't interacted much yet, You are really kind and very nice person from what people say!!
I also really like your ency and Pfp!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |