Let's Chat!
Ooo! I didn't know that! I do like Blink 182, so I'll have to check it out!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:39THATS TERRIBLEEEEE
It's I Feel So by Box car racer (singer is now part of blink 182)
Its also happens to be the song for my next solo and the title!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
YepAvery Gray wrote: Today, 17:43Ooo! I didn't know that! I do like Blink 182, so I'll have to check it out!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:39THATS TERRIBLEEEEE
It's I Feel So by Box car racer (singer is now part of blink 182)
Its also happens to be the song for my next solo and the title!![]()
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
T-TWillow Starch wrote: Today, 17:35Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:32Ig no one knows the song![]()
My mom would![]()
I FEEL SO CHEAP SO USED UNFAITHFUL
Let's Chat!
Hey I like ur first name hehehe
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Ooo! MIKEY!

Hi Penelope and Olivia!
Also, new banner I just finished if anyone is interested!
Hi Penelope and Olivia!
Also, new banner I just finished if anyone is interested!
Reducio

Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |