OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:39
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:37
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:20 I never realized how many lions there werr!
YEAH! Wohoo!!!

Also, yeah. No clue what the song is. lol
THATS TERRIBLEEEEE

It's I Feel So by Box car racer (singer is now part of blink 182)

Its also happens to be the song for my next solo and the title! :wow:
Ooo! I didn't know that! I do like Blink 182, so I'll have to check it out!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:43
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:39
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:37
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:20 I never realized how many lions there werr!
YEAH! Wohoo!!!

Also, yeah. No clue what the song is. lol
THATS TERRIBLEEEEE

It's I Feel So by Box car racer (singer is now part of blink 182)

Its also happens to be the song for my next solo and the title! :wow:
Ooo! I didn't know that! I do like Blink 182, so I'll have to check it out!
Yep :grin: My mom is a huge fan of blink 182 so I know a lot of their songs. recently discovered I know more because she played songs that she apparently played when I was younger (before my father adopted us)

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show!

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:35
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:32
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:15
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:10 AV! :wow:

'CAUSE I FEEL SO MAD! I FEEL SO ANGRY
I FEEL SO CALLOUSED SO LOST CONFUSED AGAIN
Ig no one knows the song
:cry:
My mom would :disgusted:

I FEEL SO CHEAP SO USED UNFAITHFUL
T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*twirls and spins*

𝔒𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔞 𝔇𝔶𝔢

OOC Let's Chat!
Helllooo Olivia!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
haiii I love your pfp!!!

𝔒𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔞 𝔇𝔶𝔢

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey I like ur first name hehehe

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
twinn lol :grin:

𝔒𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔞 𝔇𝔶𝔢

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo! MIKEY! :wow: :love:

Hi Penelope and Olivia!

Also, new banner I just finished if anyone is interested! :D

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.