How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 OLIVIAAAAAA
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 HEEEEEY
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 how are you?!!
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Iโm good, been sitting in the car for one hour straight and still got like 1,45 left
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Oooo I love road trips and long drives
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.9/10 hii now ur soo active like goshh
sแดแดแดษดแด
, ษขสส๊ฐ๊ฐษชษดแด
แดส |
||
โษช๊ฐ แดส สษช๊ฐแด ษชs ษขแดษชษดษข แดแด แดแดแดษด แดษดสแดสษชษดษข, ษช สแดแด แด แดแด สษชแด แด ษชแด แดสsแดส๊ฐ.โ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ALEX
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
Lol I was like this before I deactivated too
Lol I was like this before I deactivated too
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Iโm a witness and yes she was
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |