OOC Let's Chat!

:fear:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 16:00 My highest RP is around 5000 words. It was a solo. :lol:
crazy dedicationT-T
That's amazing thoughh. I love your writing style too, makes sense why you'd wanna write long RPs :wow:. I love stalking them in my free time :decayed:

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

OOC Let's Chat!
:blush: Aww! Thank you so much! <3 It took forever to write, but it was 100% worth it!

Edit: I'm going to be disappearing for nearly an hour! See y'all in a bit!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:02
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:59
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:57
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:54 It's amazing! <3 A goal to reach up to lol :D

Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:53 Lol I keep my rps very short..ig the highest I went was 350 or something.. T-T
Lol my highest to 2700
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???
Omgg..umm met ic or ooc?
Ooc! .
Perhaps that rp req was the first time we talked..but then I always saw ya chat here as soon as you joined!
lol I don't think we spoke on my old account either. I went inactive for a couple of months, became active on bree's for like 3 days before making willow

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:16
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:02
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:59
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:57

Well.... you have next week! I ain't going to be on (I think)



Lol my highest to 2700
ummm don't mind me but when was he first time we met???
Omgg..umm met ic or ooc?
Ooc! .
Perhaps that rp req was the first time we talked..but then I always saw ya chat here as soon as you joined!
lol I don't think we spoke on my old account either. I went inactive for a couple of months, became active on bree's for like 3 days before making willow
Nopee we never talked then..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Sometimes, I wish I was brave.....

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:47 Sometimes, I wish I was brave.....
You’re a lion!! Just look at yourself!! You can do whatever you want to and you ARE brave!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 16:50
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:47 Sometimes, I wish I was brave.....
You’re a lion!! Just look at yourself!! You can do whatever you want to and you ARE brave!
guess the song although sometimes I o wish I were braver
I wish I was stronger, I wish I could feel no pain

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
:thinking:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I was young, I wish I was shy

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝