Let's Chat!
Welcome to the site!<3Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
Let's Chat!
Hello and welcome!!Zelda Grimwood wrote: Today, 15:23 Sorry for the double posts! Still trying to figure out how to get used to thisanyways, hello again everyone!
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
Im also ready for RP and looking for friends! I'll send you a friend request Emmlet!!
๐๐ฉ๐ฆ๐ณ๐ฆ๐ ๐๐ถ๐ข
Let's Chat!
Helloo Olivia!Olivia Dye wrote: Today, 15:32 Im also ready for RP and looking for friends! I'll send you a friend request Emmlet!!
you can owl me to be friends too! Not up for rps rn have loads..
Let's Chat!
.
Last edited by Nancy Grey on 9 Oct 2026, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
BTW Nancy.. this is an "rpg request thread"..you can owl people if you are interested to join them in then rp ideas..Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 15:37 I'm more than happy to RP with any of you guys![]()
If ever you want to, just drop me an owl!Super chill
Let's Chat!
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 ๐๐ โข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ โข ๐จ๐๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ โข ๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โข ๐๐ |
Let's Chat!
*spins around boredly*
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
Let's Chat!
*claps*
Congratulations, Penny!
@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..."
Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP!
Congratulations, Penny!
@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..."
Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*
Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
anyways, hello again everyone!