OOC Let's Chat!

Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
Welcome to the site!<3

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

OOC Let's Chat!
Zelda Grimwood wrote: Today, 15:23 Sorry for the double posts! Still trying to figure out how to get used to this ๐Ÿ˜… anyways, hello again everyone!
Hello and welcome!!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Im also ready for RP and looking for friends! I'll send you a friend request Emmlet!!

๐”’๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ž ๐”‡๐”ถ๐”ข

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Dye wrote: Today, 15:32 Im also ready for RP and looking for friends! I'll send you a friend request Emmlet!!
Helloo Olivia!
you can owl me to be friends too! Not up for rps rn have loads..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
.
Last edited by Nancy Grey on 9 Oct 2026, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 15:37 I'm more than happy to RP with any of you guys :D
If ever you want to, just drop me an owl! :) Super chill
BTW Nancy.. this is an "rpg request thread"..you can owl people if you are interested to join them in then rp ideas..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
๐“๐ โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โ€ข ๐จ๐›๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  โ€ข ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โ€ข ๐„๐Œ

OOC Let's Chat!
*spins around boredly*

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’: ๐ŸŸ|๐•–๐•ง๐•’: ๐Ÿ|๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ: ๐ŸŸ|๐•จ๐•š๐•ค: ๐Ÿ| ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”: ๐Ÿž|๐•’๐•”๐•”: ๐Ÿ

OOC Let's Chat!
*joins Willow in the spinning*

Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*claps*
Congratulations, Penny! :)

@Willow Starch Finally made it to sixth and then I looked at your post count and was like "WHAT... 1235! Okay never mind..." :laugh:

Also, same! Just OWL me if anybody wants to RP! <3
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:43 *joins Willow in the spinning*

Just realized I've more than 3000 posts now!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."