Let's Chat!
OOh welcome to the site Emmlet!! I would suggest that you look over this page for some help and this page for the site rulesEmmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
Feel free to owl me with any questions!
Let's Chat!
Welcome!! If u have any questions, feel free to owl me!!Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
EMILINEEE<33Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 14:31Clarkieeee
Hiii
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
Welcome to hio!Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Let's Chat!
Helloo Emmlet! Welcome to Hio!
Let's Chat!
Sorry for the double posts! Still trying to figure out how to get used to this
anyways, hello again everyone!
anyways, hello again everyone!
Let's Chat!
Welcome!!Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"