OOC Let's Chat!

Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
OOh welcome to the site Emmlet!! I would suggest that you look over this page for some help and this page for the site rules <3

Feel free to owl me with any questions! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
Welcome!! If u have any questions, feel free to owl me!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 14:31
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 14:28
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 14:28 *wiggles*
*wiggles with Emiline*
:cute:
Clarkieeee
EMILINEEE<33
Hiii

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
Welcome to hio!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])

OOC Let's Chat!
HIII EVERPNESEEEEE

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks so much!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 15:09 Thanks so much!
Helloo Emmlet! Welcome to Hio!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry for the double posts! Still trying to figure out how to get used to this 😅 anyways, hello again everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Zelda!!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmlet Trap wrote: Today, 14:37 Hi i'm just new here, but i'm looking for some friends, enemies or more? Feel free to send me an owl of any RP ideas, I will be taking suggestions. I'm ready for any RP!
Welcome!!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3