Every Flavor Bean Locations
No access, I didn't have that one yet but I don't have enough money
Every Flavor Bean Locations
No access, however already have it
There is no word "impossible" in my dictionary – Napoleon Bonaparte
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Can't access but have the bean on both accounts
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th bean!
| ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Hendrik Van der Leclerc ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Simply lovely! ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── ⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd thank you! @Nick Jameson in case you haven't gotten it already
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
poor me I can't get it
Encyclopedia | .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |