First Meeting
WC: 305
Mentions: @Bella Grey
Nancy could not control her happiness as Bella agreed to the plan. She smiled brightly, laughing a little with excitement. A relaxing walk in the courtyard a couple of hours earlier had turned into one of her favourite evenings since arriving at the Castle. After all, what was better than making a new friend and making fun plans?
“Yes, that sounds great!” she hastily agreed, nodding enthusiastically. “And we can capture Hogwarts through the seasons. Maybe we can paint the courtyard at Christmas, when it’s all snowy, and then again in the spring when there are more flowers and animals around?” she suggested. “We absolutely have to paint the Great Hall. It’s so beautiful. Have you looked up at the candles? Oh! And maybe I can paint my common room and you can paint yours! That way we can see what they look like!”
The sun had dipped further now, and the courtyard was shadowy in the dusk. Once or twice, Nancy thought she saw a bat fly past, but it could have been a raven or a crow. Her Hogwarts robes were doing a good job at blocking out the wind, which had picked up a little bit more. She watched as Bella rummaged through her bag, carefully tipping out the coloured water from the cups they had been using and tidying the tubes of paint.
“I’ve got some watercolour pencils back in my dorm,” she added. "They’re really good for blending colours and painting textures. I could bring them along? I also have a box that I keep arts and crafts in. I can collect the paintings there until we find a way to put them all together?”
She looked around. It seemed that they both agreed that it was getting darker and colder, for they turned and walked side by side back into Hogwarts Castle.
OOC Notes: Thread will be moving to a new location! More info coming (I'm too indecisive!)
This thread is now closed.
Mentions: @Bella Grey
Nancy could not control her happiness as Bella agreed to the plan. She smiled brightly, laughing a little with excitement. A relaxing walk in the courtyard a couple of hours earlier had turned into one of her favourite evenings since arriving at the Castle. After all, what was better than making a new friend and making fun plans?
“Yes, that sounds great!” she hastily agreed, nodding enthusiastically. “And we can capture Hogwarts through the seasons. Maybe we can paint the courtyard at Christmas, when it’s all snowy, and then again in the spring when there are more flowers and animals around?” she suggested. “We absolutely have to paint the Great Hall. It’s so beautiful. Have you looked up at the candles? Oh! And maybe I can paint my common room and you can paint yours! That way we can see what they look like!”
The sun had dipped further now, and the courtyard was shadowy in the dusk. Once or twice, Nancy thought she saw a bat fly past, but it could have been a raven or a crow. Her Hogwarts robes were doing a good job at blocking out the wind, which had picked up a little bit more. She watched as Bella rummaged through her bag, carefully tipping out the coloured water from the cups they had been using and tidying the tubes of paint.
“I’ve got some watercolour pencils back in my dorm,” she added. "They’re really good for blending colours and painting textures. I could bring them along? I also have a box that I keep arts and crafts in. I can collect the paintings there until we find a way to put them all together?”
She looked around. It seemed that they both agreed that it was getting darker and colder, for they turned and walked side by side back into Hogwarts Castle.
OOC Notes: Thread will be moving to a new location! More info coming (I'm too indecisive!)
This thread is now closed.
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"