Let's Chat!
Lol i had to do a hard reset on y computer caue i had like over 20 tabs openAvery Gray wrote: Today, 18:26Oops.Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:08 Omg I was all like why is my computer crashing? Turned out it's because I had like 13 tabs open (ten grouped together)I had to restart my computer just to get InDesign to work. lol All I wanted to do was play around with my Graphic Design project.
![]()
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Good night! I hope you sleep wonderfully!
Let's Chat!
Sleppyyyy
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
*slides online*
Let's Chat!
EMILINEEEE
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
WILLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Let's Chat!
JOY!
β½~Eklipse~βΎ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
HOW ARE YOUU?
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
AM GOOD!! HRU?
EKLIPSE!!
EKLIPSE!!