OOC Let's Chat!

Don't mind me everyone. Trying to get used to this πŸ˜†πŸ€£

OOC Let's Chat!
Zelda Grimwood wrote: Today, 18:02 Oh no. Are you okay, Avery? Also, cool profile!
Thank you! <3

Yeah. I'm fine. Thankfully I found out like 2 years ago after getting stung that I wasn't allergic, so it was just painful last night. Thankfully my aunt gave us some natural salve and it helped a lot. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
You just double posted

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y'all!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi Rosa! <3

Also, Zelda, please make sure not to double post! :) (it's fine since it's your first time finding out about this, but please refrain from doing it next time! You can always edit your original post!)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: Today, 18:04 Hi y'all!!!
Hiya Rosalyn! Yeah I know the starter is taking some time

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg I was all like why is my computer crashing? Turned out it's because I had like 13 tabs open (ten grouped together)

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow ok

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:51
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:48 :meninblack:
PENNYYY
Angieeeee! Whatcha doin?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:08 Omg I was all like why is my computer crashing? Turned out it's because I had like 13 tabs open (ten grouped together)
Oops. :lol: I had to restart my computer just to get InDesign to work. lol All I wanted to do was play around with my Graphic Design project. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.