Let's Chat!
Hi Zelda! It's nice to meet you!
Also, finally got the Fall Ball stuff done. Now I can actually work on finishing Sociology and working on my new book!
(Though I may end up doing replies. lol)
Also, finally got the Fall Ball stuff done. Now I can actually work on finishing Sociology and working on my new book!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Wait wher
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
I'm great! Got stung by a wasp last night, but thankfully not feeling it much. How're you doing?
What? Did I miss something, Laura?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'm doing fine! How about you?
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Well you said you finished the ball stuff so where can I find it
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
I'm pretty sure it wasn't posted yet...
"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
Let's Chat!
Oh ok so you gonna write in the Spilled tea
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
It's for planners only to see. Sorry!
I won't be posting or giving any details until the other stuff is ready.
Last edited by Avery Gray on 8 Oct 2026, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |