OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Zelda! It's nice to meet you!

Also, finally got the Fall Ball stuff done. Now I can actually work on finishing Sociology and working on my new book! :D (Though I may end up doing replies. lol)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello. Thank you! How's everyone doing?

OOC Let's Chat!
Wait wher

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Zelda Grimwood wrote: Today, 17:58 Hello. Thank you! How's everyone doing?
I'm great! Got stung by a wasp last night, but thankfully not feeling it much. How're you doing?

What? Did I miss something, Laura?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Zelda Grimwood wrote: Today, 17:58 Hello. Thank you! How's everyone doing?
I'm doing fine! How about you?

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Well you said you finished the ball stuff so where can I find it

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:00 Well you said you finished the ball stuff so where can I find it
I'm pretty sure it wasn't posted yet...

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh ok so you gonna write in the Spilled tea

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:00 Well you said you finished the ball stuff so where can I find it
It's for planners only to see. Sorry! :)

I won't be posting or giving any details until the other stuff is ready.
Last edited by Avery Gray on 8 Oct 2026, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no. Are you okay, Avery? Also, cool profile!