OOC Let's Chat!

:decayed:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*phew* finally wrote the starter that i've been meaning to write for Axel and his secret hobby! <3

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: Today, 15:30 *phew* finally wrote the starter that i've been meaning to write for Axel and his secret hobby! <3
Yay! That's awesome!

OOC Let's Chat!
EEEWWWwW ITS AN AXEL :sick: :erk: OOC AXELLLLL

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 15:31
Axel Brooks wrote: Today, 15:30 *phew* finally wrote the starter that i've been meaning to write for Axel and his secret hobby! <3
Yay! That's awesome!
Hehe Thanks! Its my way of slowly making Axel less...... horrid XD.
Ewww its a Willooww /j

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 10:28
Chatt Auclair wrote: Yesterday, 10:16 Hello Siri :kiss:
Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 09:27
Chatt Auclair wrote: Yesterday, 09:06 I wanna communicate so bad but i cant access discord in my VERY NEW COOL phone :cry:

Clark if u see this
My pookieee wookiee sweetheart mwah:<
I already miss you :no:
Its okay im back home wet from the rain vro </3
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 09:34
Chatt Auclair wrote: Yesterday, 09:06 I wanna communicate so bad but i cant access discord in my VERY NEW COOL phone :cry:

Clark if u see this
NAURERRR :cry2:

That is criminal. Miss you a lot my eclair <3
I can't even log in omg stupid 2FA when its not doing its thing to others </3


Also Hi Penny
Oh naurrr T-T hope it gets better ml <3 Or I'm sueing them
Please do I’m missing discord already

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
I am sooooo boredddd

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:13
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:13
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 02:06
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 15:51
Reducio


Marcella!! :wow:
Willow!!
How are you?! <3
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 01:42 Hiyaa :wow:
JOSE :wow:
I just got back from school and I’m kinda annoyed T-T How about u?
Oooff what happened? I'm fine.... just woke up

Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 04:47
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 04:08 Hey Hana!! Long time no see! How've ya been?!
I'm good, you???
Im fine! Just woke up
Idk moodswings i bet x-x

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
:meninblack:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:48 :meninblack:
PENNYYY

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8