Let's Chat!
*phew* finally wrote the starter that i've been meaning to write for Axel and his secret hobby!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Yay! That's awesome!Axel Brooks wrote: Today, 15:30 *phew* finally wrote the starter that i've been meaning to write for Axel and his secret hobby!![]()
Let's Chat!
EEEWWWwW ITS AN AXEL
OOC AXELLLLL
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Hehe Thanks! Its my way of slowly making Axel less...... horrid XD.Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 15:31Yay! That's awesome!Axel Brooks wrote: Today, 15:30 *phew* finally wrote the starter that i've been meaning to write for Axel and his secret hobby!![]()
Ewww its a Willooww /j
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Please do I’m missing discord alreadyMarcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 10:28Oh naurrr T-T hope it gets better mlChatt Auclair wrote: Yesterday, 10:16 Hello Siri![]()
Its okay im back home wet from the rain vro </3Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 09:27My pookieee wookiee sweetheart mwah:<Chatt Auclair wrote: Yesterday, 09:06 I wanna communicate so bad but i cant access discord in my VERY NEW COOL phone
Clark if u see this
I already miss you![]()
I can't even log in omg stupid 2FA when its not doing its thing to others </3Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 09:34NAURERRRChatt Auclair wrote: Yesterday, 09:06 I wanna communicate so bad but i cant access discord in my VERY NEW COOL phone
Clark if u see this![]()
That is criminal. Miss you a lot my eclair![]()
Also Hi PennyOr I'm sueing them
Let's Chat!
I am sooooo boredddd
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Idk moodswings i bet x-xWillow Starch wrote: Today, 15:13Oooff what happened? I'm fine.... just woke upMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27I just got back from school and I’m kinda annoyed T-T How about u?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:13How are you?!
JOSE![]()
Im fine! Just woke up
Let's Chat!
PENNYYY