Let's Chat!
Well I am finished now.
Well it was pretty bad actually.
The first part was good, but apperantly they missed the depth of it (i litterly went after the deacription after the book)
And the second part was actually really horrid. Ofcourse They gave me a dice for an excercise who had multiply numbers doubled.
And their task was so shitty, I litterly forgot some easy things, eventhough I could do it perfectly with different tasks, yesterday evening.
And idk why math teacher have to be so brutal with giving marks.
Like I was not 6 /15 points bad.
I still could explain some things.
My math final oral exam is gonna be so bad oml-
Well it was pretty bad actually.
The first part was good, but apperantly they missed the depth of it (i litterly went after the deacription after the book)
And the second part was actually really horrid. Ofcourse They gave me a dice for an excercise who had multiply numbers doubled.
And their task was so shitty, I litterly forgot some easy things, eventhough I could do it perfectly with different tasks, yesterday evening.
And idk why math teacher have to be so brutal with giving marks.
Like I was not 6 /15 points bad.
I still could explain some things.
My math final oral exam is gonna be so bad oml-
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Let's Chat!
how've you been, Emily?!
| โโ โโ |
โSomewhere between what was and what comes next.โ โน Sta 9 โ Eva 7 โ Str 12 โ Wis 21 โ Arc 10 โ Acc 11 โน |
Let's Chat!
Well sadly next time Is gonna be my finals.
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Let's Chat!
Then ig you gotta word harder this time..
Let's Chat!
Hey hey hey it's completely fine to fumble a test ...I've fumbled quite a few, and especially the oral ones always make me nervousT-TClark Stellan wrote: Today, 14:45 Well I am finished now.
Well it was pretty bad actually.
The first part was good, but apperantly they missed the depth of it (i litterly went after the deacription after the book)
And the second part was actually really horrid. Ofcourse They gave me a dice for an excercise who had multiply numbers doubled.
And their task was so shitty, I litterly forgot some easy things, eventhough I could do it perfectly with different tasks, yesterday evening.
And idk why math teacher have to be so brutal with giving marks.
Like I was not 6 /15 points bad.
I still could explain some things.
My math final oral exam is gonna be so bad oml-
I'm sure you'll do better in your finals. Work hard, and all the best yayayay
Let's Chat!
*gaaaaasps at Staff presence!*
I'm good! An hour left of a seminar and then I am free! Still stumped on a dissertation draft though
How's you??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Oooff what happened? I'm fine.... just woke upMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27I just got back from school and Iโm kinda annoyed T-T How about u?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:13How are you?!Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 02:06Willow!!
JOSE![]()
Im fine! Just woke up
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |
Let's Chat!
@Willow Starch BOO!! did i wake ya up more?
Let's Chat!
*screams bloody murder*
๐ค๐ฅ๐: ๐|๐๐ง๐: ๐|๐ค๐ฅ๐ฃ: ๐|๐จ๐๐ค: ๐| ๐๐ฃ๐: ๐|๐๐๐: ๐ |