Let's Chat!
doomscrolling... gotta go to bed soon thoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:31Lol ikr..whatcha doin?Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:29that's trueeePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06Cause umm I'm already a witch..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:05Lol, I think the cats good too!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04
Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..
I like the cat one the best..
Let's Chat!
Oooooo..I am doing my homework while I'm on Hio..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:38doomscrolling... gotta go to bed soon thoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:31Lol ikr..whatcha doin?Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:29that's trueee
Let's Chat!
Thats me half an hour ago anyways goodnightPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:42Oooooo..I am doing my homework while I'm on Hio..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:38doomscrolling... gotta go to bed soon thoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:31Lol ikr..whatcha doin?
Let's Chat!
You okay?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Night!! Sleep well!Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:47Thats me half an hour ago anyways goodnightPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:42Oooooo..I am doing my homework while I'm on Hio..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:38doomscrolling... gotta go to bed soon tho
Let's Chat!
*yaaaaawns*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Got my oral math exam in 10 minutes.
Wish me luck for surviving this...
After that I finally have all my three oral exams together.
No more of them till the finals!!
See youu!!
Wish me luck for surviving this...
After that I finally have all my three oral exams together.
No more of them till the finals!!
See youu!!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
All the best ClarkkkClark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:44 Got my oral math exam in 10 minutes.
Wish me luck for surviving this...
After that I finally have all my three oral exams together.
No more of them till the finals!!
See youu!!
Let's Chat!
dw I'm confident you'll do amazing and survive while you're at it!Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:44 Got my oral math exam in 10 minutes.
Wish me luck for surviving this...
After that I finally have all my three oral exams together.
No more of them till the finals!!
See youu!!