OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:31
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:29
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04

Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..
I like the cat one the best..
Lol, I think the cats good too!!
Cause umm I'm already a witch..
that's trueee
Lol ikr..whatcha doin?
doomscrolling... gotta go to bed soon tho

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:31
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:29
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:05

Lol, I think the cats good too!!
Cause umm I'm already a witch..
that's trueee
Lol ikr..whatcha doin?
doomscrolling... gotta go to bed soon tho
Oooooo..I am doing my homework while I'm on Hio..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:42
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:31
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:29
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06

Cause umm I'm already a witch..
that's trueee
Lol ikr..whatcha doin?
doomscrolling... gotta go to bed soon tho
Oooooo..I am doing my homework while I'm on Hio..
Thats me half an hour ago anyways goodnight

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
You okay? <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:42
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:31
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:29

that's trueee
Lol ikr..whatcha doin?
doomscrolling... gotta go to bed soon tho
Oooooo..I am doing my homework while I'm on Hio..
Thats me half an hour ago anyways goodnight
Night!! Sleep well!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*yaaaaawns*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Got my oral math exam in 10 minutes.
Wish me luck for surviving this...
After that I finally have all my three oral exams together.
No more of them till the finals!!

See youu!!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:44 Got my oral math exam in 10 minutes.
Wish me luck for surviving this...
After that I finally have all my three oral exams together.
No more of them till the finals!!

See youu!!
All the best Clarkkk

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:44 Got my oral math exam in 10 minutes.
Wish me luck for surviving this...
After that I finally have all my three oral exams together.
No more of them till the finals!!

See youu!!
dw I'm confident you'll do amazing and survive while you're at it!