Let's Chat!
Yay!Cirrus Mooney wrote: Today, 11:45dwww i'm returning with a diff pc and i'm keeping kull![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*sobs in respectful jealousy*
Good on ya!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
MmhavahigdbHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38noooooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33MmshsurhebaifbammdjensbHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:31*trying to decipher what she's saying*
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
*pulling away*
BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio











Let's Chat!
The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmaoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01MmhavahigdbHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38noooooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33Mmshsurhebaifbammdjensb
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
*pulling away*
BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
Let's Chat!
Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmaoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01MmhavahigdbHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38noooooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33Mmshsurhebaifbammdjensb
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
*pulling away*
BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
I like the cat one the best..
Let's Chat!
Lol, I think the cats good too!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmaoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01MmhavahigdbHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38noooooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33
Mmshsurhebaifbammdjensb
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
*pulling away*
BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
I like the cat one the best..
Let's Chat!
Cause umm I'm already a witch..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:05Lol, I think the cats good too!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmaoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01Mmhavahigdb
BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
I like the cat one the best..
Let's Chat!
I'd vote the second with hat and the latest for PennyPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01MmhavahigdbHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38noooooPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33Mmshsurhebaifbammdjensb
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
*pulling away*
BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
jaysgwjhdhwoqngwjb
"Sorry, 'tis all Mr Hobkin's fault."
"Sorry, 'tis all Mr Hobkin's fault."
Let's Chat!
that's trueeePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06Cause umm I'm already a witch..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:05Lol, I think the cats good too!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmaoPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01
Mmhavahigdb
BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
I like the cat one the best..
Let's Chat!
Lol ikr..whatcha doin?Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:29that's trueeePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06Cause umm I'm already a witch..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:05Lol, I think the cats good too!!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03
The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmao
I like the cat one the best..