OOC Let's Chat!

Cirrus Mooney wrote: Today, 11:45
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 11:44
Cirrus Mooney wrote: Today, 11:44 guess who's deactivating this weekend
No! :(
dwww i'm returning with a diff pc and i'm keeping kull ^^
Yay!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Oct 2026, 19:16
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Oct 2026, 18:44 ooo avery you're going to publish your book soon?
Yeah! Hopefully December! :D

@Emiline Hunter, IKR!
*sobs in respectful jealousy* :cryhappy:

👏 Good on ya!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:30
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:28

oh nooo
Mmmdbdhusnmmshsusb *continues mumbling*
*trying to decipher what she's saying*
Mmshsurhebaifbammdjensb
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
nooooo
*pulling away*
Mmhavahigdb

BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:30

Mmmdbdhusnmmshsusb *continues mumbling*
*trying to decipher what she's saying*
Mmshsurhebaifbammdjensb
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
nooooo
*pulling away*
Mmhavahigdb

BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmao

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:31

*trying to decipher what she's saying*
Mmshsurhebaifbammdjensb
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
nooooo
*pulling away*
Mmhavahigdb

BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmao
Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..
I like the cat one the best..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33

Mmshsurhebaifbammdjensb
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
nooooo
*pulling away*
Mmhavahigdb

BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmao
Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..
I like the cat one the best..
Lol, I think the cats good too!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38

nooooo
*pulling away*
Mmhavahigdb

BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmao
Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..
I like the cat one the best..
Lol, I think the cats good too!!
Cause umm I'm already a witch..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:33
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:30

Mmmdbdhusnmmshsusb *continues mumbling*
*trying to decipher what she's saying*
Mmshsurhebaifbammdjensb
*continues to eat Hana's brain..with her mumbling*
nooooo
*pulling away*
Mmhavahigdb

BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
I'd vote the second with hat and the latest for Penny

jaysgwjhdhwoqngwjb
"Sorry, 'tis all Mr Hobkin's fault."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01

Mmhavahigdb

BTW I've 6 outfits for Halloween..which one looks the best?
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmao
Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..
I like the cat one the best..
Lol, I think the cats good too!!
Cause umm I'm already a witch..
that's trueee

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:29
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:06
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:05
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:04
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:03

The witch or the cat. I love how you asked a very indecisive person to help you decide lmao
Lol those were the ones I was thinking too..
I like the cat one the best..
Lol, I think the cats good too!!
Cause umm I'm already a witch..
that's trueee
Lol ikr..whatcha doin?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."