Every Flavor Bean Locations

third thanks

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Eleventh, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
9th thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th thanks!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location: Grounds
Bean: Chilli

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd ty!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fifth thanks

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Every Flavor Bean Locations
9th tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability