OOC Let's Chat!

Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 02:41 Talking about being stung I see?
Yeah. The joys of living on a farm. . . lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Leona Chesterwell wrote: Today, 02:26
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 02:19 :'( Wow. Wasp stings hurt. I was just stung by one. I’ve technically been stung before, but I don’t remember it hurting this much. lol
my grandad almost swallowed one while he was drinking cola when he was 30 and he got stung on the tongue it just missed his neck
yIKES that's terrifying

My dad had a wasp stuck in his baseball glove and it kept on stinging him. He said his hand swelled up and they couldn't get it off

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Hana!! Long time no see! How've ya been?!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 04:08 Hey Hana!! Long time no see! How've ya been?!
I'm good, you???

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Does anybody want a free banner? :cute:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 57 minutes ago
Does anybody want a free banner? :cute:

Image posted by the member

ME

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 57 minutes ago
Does anybody want a free banner? :cute:
Me please

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile