Let's Chat!
Yeah. The joys of living on a farm. . . lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
yIKES that's terrifyingLeona Chesterwell wrote: Today, 02:26my grandad almost swallowed one while he was drinking cola when he was 30 and he got stung on the tongue it just missed his neckAvery Gray wrote: Today, 02:19Wow. Wasp stings hurt. I was just stung by one. I’ve technically been stung before, but I don’t remember it hurting this much. lol
My dad had a wasp stuck in his baseball glove and it kept on stinging him. He said his hand swelled up and they couldn't get it off
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Hey Hana!! Long time no see! How've ya been?!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
I'm good, you???
Let's Chat!
Does anybody want a free banner?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
ME
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
Let's Chat!
Me please
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
