Let's Chat!
Ok
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Ok where are you doing it
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Alright! So since you both want to do this, could one of you start it and ping me? I've got one more question to do on this English assignment, then I could do it if necessary. 
I recommend the Quidditch Training Pitch if you want to do it about flying or even Quidditch.
I recommend the Quidditch Training Pitch if you want to do it about flying or even Quidditch.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
That's alright! I just finished my English assignment, so I'll write a starter now!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Potter heads
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Yeah it's like half past nine here
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile