OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 19:24 :sleep:
You tired??

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:13
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 18:41
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:39 *spins in*
hey what do you write? writer sounds interesting :wow:
Hiya! I'm part of Hogwarts Headliner Team! I am a back-up journalist and write articles every month or so! <3 Its great fun! I think applications are closed as of right now though. :wow:
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:54 Omg my school is so stupid. It blocked the pop up page that lets you log into your email
my college did the same thing. no gmail, only outlook
Ah! The university I do my dual credit classes through makes me use outlook. *sighs* it's a pain.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I am bored now 😭

OOC Let's Chat!
I have homework to do, so thankfully I'm not bored right now. lol

Want some help becoming not bored? <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes..

I might do some hio homework

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 20:10 Yes..

I might do some hio homework
Well, I'm always up for RP, causing chaos, chatting, honestly whatever. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 20:12
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 20:10 Yes..

I might do some hio homework
Well, I'm always up for RP, causing chaos, chatting, honestly whatever. :)
Can we do some rp about quidditch/flying :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 20:14
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 20:12
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 20:10 Yes..

I might do some hio homework
Well, I'm always up for RP, causing chaos, chatting, honestly whatever. :)
Can we do some rp about quidditch/flying :wow:
Of course! I love doing those! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Can I join

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 20:23 Can I join
If Maya is okay with it, I don't mind you joining, but since it's a thread she wanted to do I'll let her decide. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.