OOC Let's Chat!

Oh how stupid pls take my muffin I worked extra hard in the spilled tea

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a headache

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 19:05 I have a headache
Drink some water

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah good idea

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
I close my eyes to take a nap and my cat meows

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 18:41
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:39 *spins in*
hey what do you write? writer sounds interesting :wow:
Hiya! I'm part of Hogwarts Headliner Team! I am a back-up journalist and write articles every month or so! <3 Its great fun! I think applications are closed as of right now though. :wow:
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:54 Omg my school is so stupid. It blocked the pop up page that lets you log into your email
my college did the same thing. no gmail, only outlook

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:13
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 18:41
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:39 *spins in*
hey what do you write? writer sounds interesting :wow:
Hiya! I'm part of Hogwarts Headliner Team! I am a back-up journalist and write articles every month or so! <3 Its great fun! I think applications are closed as of right now though. :wow:
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:54 Omg my school is so stupid. It blocked the pop up page that lets you log into your email
my college did the same thing. no gmail, only outlook
I need that email :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: it ha me logged into everything

And the stupid thing pops up when I open Gmail for my school account too
Reducio
Image posted by the member

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
That is actually so stupid

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
:sleep:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
@Willow Starch Yep. Same. But at least at college im allowed to use my phone so i just sign in again, but just with the college email lol #whattheygonnadonow?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP