Let's Chat!
Oh how stupid pls take my muffin I worked extra hard in the spilled tea
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Drink some water
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
Yeah good idea
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Hiya! I'm part of Hogwarts Headliner Team! I am a back-up journalist and write articles every month or so!
my college did the same thing. no gmail, only outlookWillow Starch wrote: Today, 18:54 Omg my school is so stupid. It blocked the pop up page that lets you log into your email
Let's Chat!
I need that emailEmiline Hunter wrote: Today, 19:13Hiya! I'm part of Hogwarts Headliner Team! I am a back-up journalist and write articles every month or so!Its great fun! I think applications are closed as of right now though.
my college did the same thing. no gmail, only outlookWillow Starch wrote: Today, 18:54 Omg my school is so stupid. It blocked the pop up page that lets you log into your email
And the stupid thing pops up when I open Gmail for my school account too
Reducio

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
That is actually so stupid
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
@Willow Starch Yep. Same. But at least at college im allowed to use my phone so i just sign in again, but just with the college email lol #whattheygonnadonow?