How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 viviviviviviviviv
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 how are ya
nahhhh that's kinda cool!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 that's good! Hope you did well on them! I'm fine, finishing up a reply and shop order
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
I've been procastinating my replies for so long, I have like....7 threads to reply to now. No time for solos
I'm gonna try to finish at least 2 tomorrow @Willow Starch
I've been procastinating my replies for so long, I have like....7 threads to reply to now. No time for solos

I'm gonna try to finish at least 2 tomorrow @Willow Starch
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.8/10 Nooooooooooo you got thissss. Proitize the replies. Make an order on how youll reply to them. And draft those solos for later saving mine for nano
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I'd say. I'm super new but I've seen you around quite a lot!
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Lol same! I've been seeing your name everywhere
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |