OOC Let's Chat!

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 14:02 *wiggles online*
EMMMYY
CASSSSSS!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 14:45 HIIII ALL!!!! :)

@Nancy Grey Replied to our RP! Sorry for the wait!
Hi!!
No worries at all!!! Honestly I'm super chill! :)

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 14:59
Hi!!
No worries at all!!! Honestly I'm super chill! :)
OOOH fairly newbie!! Welcome welcome!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 14:59
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 14:59
Hi!!
No worries at all!!! Honestly I'm super chill! :)
OOOH fairly newbie!! Welcome welcome!! <3
Hello!! Yes, I'm super new. SO nice to meet you

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 15:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 14:59
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 14:59
Hi!!
No worries at all!!! Honestly I'm super chill! :)
OOOH fairly newbie!! Welcome welcome!! <3
Hello!! Yes, I'm super new. SO nice to meet you
Its nice to meet you too! Do you understand how the site works and everything?? :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 15:01
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 15:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 14:59
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 14:59
Hi!!
No worries at all!!! Honestly I'm super chill! :)
OOOH fairly newbie!! Welcome welcome!! <3
Hello!! Yes, I'm super new. SO nice to meet you
Its nice to meet you too! Do you understand how the site works and everything?? :wow:
Yes, getting the hang of it! Enjoying it a lot :D Everyone I've met is so lovely

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 15:02
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 15:01
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 15:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 14:59
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 14:59
Hi!!
No worries at all!!! Honestly I'm super chill! :)
OOOH fairly newbie!! Welcome welcome!! <3
Hello!! Yes, I'm super new. SO nice to meet you
Its nice to meet you too! Do you understand how the site works and everything?? :wow:
Yes, getting the hang of it! Enjoying it a lot :D Everyone I've met is so lovely
YAY!! That's so glad to hear! yep, this community tends to be lovely!! <3 I love your ency by the way!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
@Emiline Hunter Thank you so much! Only figured out how to make it look prettier yesterday haha!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
@Emiline Hunter, hi hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and greetings to all!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassian Mercer wrote: Today, 15:09 @Emiline Hunter, hi hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and greetings to all!
Hi, nice to meet you!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3