Let's Chat!
Uhhh last night I got a cramp in my leg and now I can’t walk… I’ll be okay it just hurts and is soooo uncomfortablePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:07Howww!! Is it very serious??Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:52OMHGGGGGV YAYAYAYAYYA
IM PRETTY GOOD. I hurt my leg tho and I like can’t walk so…
Let's Chat!
Perhaps go to the doctor..also take rest..get well soon!Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:12Uhhh last night I got a cramp in my leg and now I can’t walk… I’ll be okay it just hurts and is soooo uncomfortablePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:07Howww!! Is it very serious??Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:52OMHGGGGGV YAYAYAYAYYA
IM PRETTY GOOD. I hurt my leg tho and I like can’t walk so…
Let's Chat!
Ah! No! That sucks! I can’t stand it when that happens! Usually it goes away after a day, but if you have an electric massager, that may help.Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 13:12Uhhh last night I got a cramp in my leg and now I can’t walk… I’ll be okay it just hurts and is soooo uncomfortablePenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:07Howww!! Is it very serious??Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 12:52OMHGGGGGV YAYAYAYAYYA
IM PRETTY GOOD. I hurt my leg tho and I like can’t walk so…
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*wiggles online*
Let's Chat!
Hello Emiline!!
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
Hi Hi Amanda! How are you doing??
Let's Chat!
EMMMYY
Let's Chat!
HIIII ALL!!!! 
@Nancy Grey Replied to our RP! Sorry for the wait!
@Nancy Grey Replied to our RP! Sorry for the wait!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."