Let's Chat!
Ohhhh yeah I get itBella Light wrote: Today, 01:44 Sorta
Until its history lol
SORRY TO ALL HISTORY-LOVERS I love history too but just not the taking notes part
Anyways, how was work, Cassi? Just work?
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:36OOOO FUNNNNBella Light wrote: Today, 01:36 NICEEEE! School starts soon for meee!
It was good it was my first shift in cash!!! I work retail
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
ooh retail! That's amazing! 
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:44Ohhhh yeah I get itBella Light wrote: Today, 01:44 Sorta
Until its history lol
SORRY TO ALL HISTORY-LOVERS I love history too but just not the taking notes part
Anyways, how was work, Cassi? Just work?
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:36OOOO FUNNNN
It was good it was my first shift in cash!!! I work retail
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hii! 
How's filming/editing going?
How's filming/editing going?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Yesss I really enjoy it!!!
Hi avessss
Hi avessss
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
penelopeeeeeee got a order in which I'ma do my replies. (1) Hendrik Van der Leclerc (2)Kennedy Cheek (3) you (4) Avery gray
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Concert went great!!!
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | β·β Time Is Money β·β And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Wooop woooop!!! Congrats!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |