OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: Yesterday, 23:26 About to have a chorale concert
ooooo good luck <3

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m working on a video of my sister’s cat just to play with lighting and editing and somehow it’s turned out really cool. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
πŸ€”πŸ™‚β€β†•οΈ
Good evening everyone

Check out my page! You might be on there.
Encyclopedia link: viewtopic.php?p=1808710#p1808710

OOC Let's Chat!
<3 That's amazing!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:03 I’m working on a video of my sister’s cat just to play with lighting and editing and somehow it’s turned out really cool. :lol:

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:24 <3 That's amazing!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:03 I’m working on a video of my sister’s cat just to play with lighting and editing and somehow it’s turned out really cool. :lol:
BELLSLSSSSS

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
CASSIIII how are you????? :D

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:26
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:24 <3 That's amazing!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:03 I’m working on a video of my sister’s cat just to play with lighting and editing and somehow it’s turned out really cool. :lol:
BELLSLSSSSS

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:26 CASSIIII how are you????? :D

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:26
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:24 <3 That's amazing!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:03 I’m working on a video of my sister’s cat just to play with lighting and editing and somehow it’s turned out really cool. :lol:
BELLSLSSSSS
IM GOOOOD I JUSY HAD MY FIRST SHIFT AT WORRKKKK

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
NICEEEE! School starts soon for meee! :)
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:31
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:26 CASSIIII how are you????? :D

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:26
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:24 <3 That's amazing!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:03 I’m working on a video of my sister’s cat just to play with lighting and editing and somehow it’s turned out really cool. :lol:
BELLSLSSSSS
IM GOOOOD I JUSY HAD MY FIRST SHIFT AT WORRKKKK

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:36 NICEEEE! School starts soon for meee! :)
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:31
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:26 CASSIIII how are you????? :D

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:26
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:24 <3 That's amazing!

BELLSLSSSSS
IM GOOOOD I JUSY HAD MY FIRST SHIFT AT WORRKKKK
OOOO FUNNNN

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Sorta

Until its history lol

SORRY TO ALL HISTORY-LOVERS I love history too but just not the taking notes part :'(

Anyways, how was work, Cassi? Just work?

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:36
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:36 NICEEEE! School starts soon for meee! :)
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:31
Bella Light wrote: Today, 01:26 CASSIIII how are you????? :D

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 01:26

BELLSLSSSSS
IM GOOOOD I JUSY HAD MY FIRST SHIFT AT WORRKKKK
OOOO FUNNNN

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."