Mentorship Program: Mentees
Name: Lilith Malmoree
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No, I don't.
Are you registered with Index? No, not yet.
What needs do you specifically have? I don't really understand the whole registration process. I also want to find socialization and would be really grateful, if someone could help me.
Thanks
(I hope, it's allowed to say that, because of OOC and IOC rules, but English isn't my mother language, so it's pretty hard to understand all the details and Instructions.)
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? [/quote][/quote] Yes, it's my first account.
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No, I don't.
Are you registered with Index? No, not yet.
What needs do you specifically have? I don't really understand the whole registration process. I also want to find socialization and would be really grateful, if someone could help me.
Thanks
(I hope, it's allowed to say that, because of OOC and IOC rules, but English isn't my mother language, so it's pretty hard to understand all the details and Instructions.)
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? [/quote][/quote] Yes, it's my first account.
Accepted. - Sage
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Amora Taylor wrote: 4 Oct 2026, 06:24 Name:Amora
Do you have a complated encylopedia?: Yes
Are you registered with Index?: Yes
What needs do you specifically have?:
How to use the site, how to roleplay, and how we can get spells and potions? and do classes and homework's and assignments?
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes.
Accepted. - Sage
Hey Amora! My name is Ula Takahashi, and I’ll be your mentor. An owl (private meesage) will arrive your way shortly with the information needed to begin your journey!![]()
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Lilith Malmoree wrote: 5 Oct 2026, 13:04 Name: Lilith Malmoree
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No, I don't.
Are you registered with Index? No, not yet.
What needs do you specifically have? I don't really understand the whole registration process. I also want to find socialization and would be really grateful, if someone could help me.
Thanks![]()
(I hope, it's allowed to say that, because of OOC and IOC rules, but English isn't my mother language, so it's pretty hard to understand all the details and Instructions.)
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes, it's my first account.
Accepted. - Sage
Hey Lilith! My name is Reyna Evergreen and I will be your mentor!! Expect an owl from me shortly with a few things so we can get started!!
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Name: Edmund Byrd
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes - viewtopic.php?t=49582
Are you registered with Index? No, it is largely drafted but I wanted to be sure of things before I pass what seems a point of no return.
What needs do you specifically have? Whilst the registration process is a tad confusing, I think I have that down (famous last words.) I am more concerned with how to appropriately get stuck into RP, as well as engage with all of the other systems. Such as classes, homework, events, duelling, quidditch, errands, clubs etc.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?Yes
Accepted. - Sage
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Name: catriona prescott
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? i think so?
Are you registered with Index? no
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) i've taken a really long hiatus and am very overwhelmed right now! please help!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? no, everly charlton
Accepted. - Sage
in the wake of a hurricane / dark skin of a summer shade
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Hello Chloe my name is Angel and I'll be your mentor I'll send you an owl soonChloe Lyttelton wrote: 4 Oct 2026, 16:24 Name: Chloe Lyttelton
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
Are you registered with Index? Yes
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I want to learn more about classes as well as generally how to use the site.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? This is my first account.
Accepted. - Sage
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Hi Edmund! My name is Avery and I’m going to be your mentor. Expect an owl from me soon to get us started!Edmund Byrd wrote: 7 Oct 2026, 00:09Name: Edmund Byrd
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes - viewtopic.php?t=49582
Are you registered with Index? No, it is largely drafted but I wanted to be sure of things before I pass what seems a point of no return.
What needs do you specifically have? Whilst the registration process is a tad confusing, I think I have that down (famous last words.) I am more concerned with how to appropriately get stuck into RP, as well as engage with all of the other systems. Such as classes, homework, events, duelling, quidditch, errands, clubs etc.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?Yes
Accepted. - Sage
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Catriona Prescott wrote: Yesterday, 18:31Name: catriona prescott
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? i think so?
Are you registered with Index? no
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) i've taken a really long hiatus and am very overwhelmed right now! please help!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? no, everly charlton
Accepted. - SageHello Catriona! My name is Yexian Wei, and I'll be your mentor! Expect an owl from me soon to get us started~!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Name: Charlotte
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) How to use the site, how to attend classes, etc
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) How to use the site, how to attend classes, etc
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes
Mentorship Program: Mentees
Hello, I'm a New, my name is Blue-Night White
Thank you
[/quote]Name:Blue-NightWhite
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?No
Are you registered with Index?No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)All
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?yes
Thank you