Let's Chat!
Hi
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
I 100% will! Also, don’t worry! I’ll respond to your owl soon! I just haven’t had time to properly give it a read and think it over.Ellie Randensmith wrote: Yesterday, 19:29 I so happy for you! send me the order link when it comes out!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Uh quick question, is there a way for me to upload a mp4 file onto here?
Let's Chat!
As far as I know, no. Only gifs can be uploaded. I do know you can link to YouTube videos, but that's pretty much it.Derek Alexander Jay wrote: Yesterday, 22:18 Uh quick question, is there a way for me to upload a mp4 file onto here?
If someone knows for sure, please feel free to correct me!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
About to have a chorale concert
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |