OOC Let's Chat!

I so happy for you! send me the order link when it comes out!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii everyone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: Yesterday, 19:29 I so happy for you! send me the order link when it comes out!
I 100% will! Also, don’t worry! I’ll respond to your owl soon! I just haven’t had time to properly give it a read and think it over. <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Uh quick question, is there a way for me to upload a mp4 file onto here?

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen

OOC Let's Chat!
Derek Alexander Jay wrote: Yesterday, 22:18 Uh quick question, is there a way for me to upload a mp4 file onto here?
As far as I know, no. Only gifs can be uploaded. I do know you can link to YouTube videos, but that's pretty much it.

If someone knows for sure, please feel free to correct me! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii guyyyysss

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
About to have a chorale concert

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes