OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:37
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:36 The first chapter of my new book is in the works! I'm so excited for you guys to hopefully read it someday! :rofl: As an update, my dad is looking over and editing Save Me now! It should hopefully be ready by December!
OOOOOOOO AYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYA Luckyyy your dad does it?! My dad hates reading
Yeah! He's super supportive of this book and loves it so far! He also loves reading, but it much slower at finishing reading books than I am. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:40
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:37
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:36 The first chapter of my new book is in the works! I'm so excited for you guys to hopefully read it someday! :rofl: As an update, my dad is looking over and editing Save Me now! It should hopefully be ready by December!
OOOOOOOO AYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYA Luckyyy your dad does it?! My dad hates reading
Yeah! He's super supportive of this book and loves it so far! He also loves reading, but it much slower at finishing reading books than I am. lol
I can't believe that some people can't finish a book in a day!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:41
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:40
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 18:37
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:36 The first chapter of my new book is in the works! I'm so excited for you guys to hopefully read it someday! :rofl: As an update, my dad is looking over and editing Save Me now! It should hopefully be ready by December!
OOOOOOOO AYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYA Luckyyy your dad does it?! My dad hates reading
Yeah! He's super supportive of this book and loves it so far! He also loves reading, but it much slower at finishing reading books than I am. lol
I can't believe that some people can't finish a book in a day!!
im to busy to do that :lol:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
ooo avery you're going to publish your book soon?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: Today, 18:44 ooo avery you're going to publish your book soon?
Get yourself on the presale list! (I owled Aves!)

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*boops colin*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
*chirps*

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: Today, 18:44 ooo avery you're going to publish your book soon?
Yeah! Hopefully December! :D

@Emiline Hunter, IKR!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 19:16
Ellie Randensmith wrote: Today, 18:44 ooo avery you're going to publish your book soon?
Yeah! Hopefully December! :D

@Emiline Hunter, IKR!
EKKKKKK CAN'T WAITTT GURLLL!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
AVE I'M SO PROUD OF YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|