OOC Let's Chat!

*spins into a river* :shock2:

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Fishes Willow out

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey y'all!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
The first chapter of my new book is in the works! I'm so excited for you guys to hopefully read it someday! :rofl: As an update, my dad is looking over and editing Save Me now! It should hopefully be ready by December!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:36 The first chapter of my new book is in the works! I'm so excited for you guys to hopefully read it someday! :rofl: As an update, my dad is looking over and editing Save Me now! It should hopefully be ready by December!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! ^^ :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :eyes: <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:59
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:58
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:58
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
OH MY WORD OH MY WORD OH MY WORD WOWWWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to absolute SMASH IT I just know it!!!!!!!
Thaaaaaanks!!!
I can officially tell people I know someone who plays Fantine. This is the closest to fame I will be
Haha

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:36 The first chapter of my new book is in the works! I'm so excited for you guys to hopefully read it someday! :rofl: As an update, my dad is looking over and editing Save Me now! It should hopefully be ready by December!
OOOOOOOO AYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYA Luckyyy your dad does it?! My dad hates reading

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: Today, 18:25
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
Ooh!!!! Congrats!
Thankssss Mira

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 18:36 The first chapter of my new book is in the works! I'm so excited for you guys to hopefully read it someday! :rofl: As an update, my dad is looking over and editing Save Me now! It should hopefully be ready by December!
yayayayay so excited :wow:

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency: