Let's Chat!
Oh!!
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
night~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Sleep early okiee!
Let's Chat!
Night
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
will try~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
GOOD NIGHT BUTTERFLY!
Let's Chat!
Ooh!!!! Congrats!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
Let's Chat!
*sings moonlight on the river*