OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 06:24
Latoya Driskell wrote: Today, 02:36
Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 02:34 Distraught they took the light out of the emojis eyes
What??
New phone lol
Oh!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

OOC Let's Chat!
Night y'all!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:13 Night y'all!!
night~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:13 Night y'all!!
night~
Sleep early okiee!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:13 Night y'all!!
night~
Night

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:15
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:13 Night y'all!!
night~
Sleep early okiee!
will try~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:13 Night y'all!!
GOOD NIGHT BUTTERFLY!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
Ooh!!!! Congrats!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
*spins*

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
*sings moonlight on the river*

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8