OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:56 Heeeey
HII

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
VIA!! AND OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
OH MY WORD OH MY WORD OH MY WORD WOWWWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to absolute SMASH IT I just know it!!!!!!!

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:56
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
VIA!! AND OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thankssss, I’m so excited!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
don't know who she is, but CONGRATSSS :wow:
I'm sure you'll ace the song! ^^

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I have like 5 RPs to write I am gonna die

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:58
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
OH MY WORD OH MY WORD OH MY WORD WOWWWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to absolute SMASH IT I just know it!!!!!!!
Thaaaaaanks!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:56 Heeeey
hruuu

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
Woahhh that's amazing! Congratulations!! And dw, I'm sure you'll crush it!!<3

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:58
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:58
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
OH MY WORD OH MY WORD OH MY WORD WOWWWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are going to absolute SMASH IT I just know it!!!!!!!
Thaaaaaanks!!!
I can officially tell people I know someone who plays Fantine. This is the closest to fame I will be

Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow" <3