Let's Chat!
HII
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
VIA!! AND OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
Let's Chat!
OH MY WORD OH MY WORD OH MY WORD WOWWWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
You are going to absolute SMASH IT I just know it!!!!!!!
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"
Let's Chat!
Thankssss, I’m so excited!!Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:56VIA!! AND OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
don't know who she is, but CONGRATSSSOlivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
I'm sure you'll ace the song!
Let's Chat!
Guys I have like 5 RPs to write I am gonna die
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Thaaaaaanks!!!Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:58OH MY WORD OH MY WORD OH MY WORD WOWWWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
You are going to absolute SMASH IT I just know it!!!!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
hruuu
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
Woahhh that's amazing! Congratulations!! And dw, I'm sure you'll crush it!!<3
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
I can officially tell people I know someone who plays Fantine. This is the closest to fame I will beOlivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:58Thaaaaaanks!!!Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 17:58OH MY WORD OH MY WORD OH MY WORD WOWWWWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 17:55 Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.
You are going to absolute SMASH IT I just know it!!!!!!!
Nancy Grey
"Rain will make the flowers grow"