OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:27 You'd be surprised on the impact you make on people. You may not see it ever, but I can guarantee others see it! <3
^=^

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Tbh, I feel quite similar, not just on site. But, you are definitely seen as a friend by lots of us!!!!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:26 @Marcella di Angelo hey idk you very well but I love your name we can definitely be friends dw you have People
Hi Cassi <3
and thank you so much dear :D I'd love to be your friend! And well that was kind of a thought that has been plaguing me for a while :3

@Avery Gray Thanks Ave <3 Im so grateful that you peeps care <3

@Mirada Johnson You'll always be my friend Mira <3

All of you angels will always hold a special space in my heart

enciclopedia
sta β€’ 4 | eva β€’ 5 | str β€’ 4 | wis β€’ 8 | arcp β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

OOC Let's Chat!
You all are seen by friends. Sometimes I feel like that but then I remember when I come on there’s always people who will ask how yay are doing regardless how β€œclose” you think you are!!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
same, I often think like you do too too but at the end of the day you just have to remember that you are loved and appreciated <3 @Marcella di Angelo

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:22
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:08
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
Awww don't say that! <3
Thanks Will, but Idk I dont feel like a person who makes a lasting impression on anyone
Ofc you do! I actually was thinking about you earlier today. Trust me, you make a lasting impression on everyone even if you don't think you do

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:37
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:22
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:08
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:03 I just realized that I have very few friends on site ;-;
Awww don't say that! <3
Thanks Will, but Idk I dont feel like a person who makes a lasting impression on anyone
Ofc you do! I actually was thinking about you earlier today. Trust me, you make a lasting impression on everyone even if you don't think you do
Thanks for saying that Lolo <3 All of you mean so much to me and I'm happy to know that you amazing hoomans and neptunians regard me as a friend <3 Just so all of you angels know - I will always love yall

@Vivienne Thorne Thank you so much for the reminder Vien <3 I love all of you angels alot <3

enciclopedia
sta β€’ 4 | eva β€’ 5 | str β€’ 4 | wis β€’ 8 | arcp β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys, as some of you may know. I’m in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! I’ll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. I’m so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise it’s kind of hard.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
LIVIAAAAA

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Heeeey

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.