Let's Chat!
^=^Avery Gray wrote: Today, 17:27 You'd be surprised on the impact you make on people. You may not see it ever, but I can guarantee others see it!![]()
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Tbh, I feel quite similar, not just on site. But, you are definitely seen as a friend by lots of us!!!!
Let's Chat!
Hi CassiCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:26 @Marcella di Angelo hey idk you very well but I love your name we can definitely be friends dw you have People
and thank you so much dear
@Avery Gray Thanks Ave
@Mirada Johnson You'll always be my friend Mira
All of you angels will always hold a special space in my heart
Let's Chat!
You all are seen by friends. Sometimes I feel like that but then I remember when I come on thereβs always people who will ask how yay are doing regardless how βcloseβ you think you are!!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Ofc you do! I actually was thinking about you earlier today. Trust me, you make a lasting impression on everyone even if you don't think you doMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:22Thanks Will, but Idk I dont feel like a person who makes a lasting impression on anyone
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Thanks for saying that LoloWillow Starch wrote: Today, 17:37Ofc you do! I actually was thinking about you earlier today. Trust me, you make a lasting impression on everyone even if you don't think you doMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:22Thanks Will, but Idk I dont feel like a person who makes a lasting impression on anyone
@Vivienne Thorne Thank you so much for the reminder Vien
Let's Chat!
Hey guys, as some of you may know. Iβm in a Les Miserables play!! And I just got my role!!! Iβll be playing Fantine for those who know who she is. Iβm so honored but still scared for her song I dreamed a dream cruise itβs kind of hard.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
LIVIAAAAA
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Heeeey
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |